Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Bright yellow

Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Dear reader,

High summer and so....... it's about time for me showing off some of my latest memory wire bracelets, this time in yellow and gold. Actually it was spring when I fabricated them, but I could take some more time to show them to you as yellow is the colour for spring as well as summer, he he. Nice and bright, as bright as the sun can get these days! Also some yellow pictures from the garden. I love the colour yellow, but hardly wear it myself. I remember I had a bright yellow skirt when I was a very young girl, just like the pictures show here and was constantly targeted by wasps! They seem to be attracted by that colour, haha. So probably i'm a bit traumatized by this colour. Mmmm........ gives me something new to challenge. I do have a yellow blouse in my closet which I have not been wearing yet. Maybe it's about time. I'll let you know if the wasps came back, haha! Enjoy today!


Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Rosa The Pilgrim
Rosa The Pilgrim by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Alchemilla by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Rosa Gloire de Dijon
Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Gold yellow memory wire bracelet by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg