Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Wrap around the arm

Hi there,

I hope you are doing good today!? We had some really warm days here in the Netherlands and today and tomorrow it's raining for a change, so..... it's great weather for catching up with art sharing and creating beauty.

I still have so much laying on the shelf that is ready to be shared, so I am in a hurry today😋.

This is yet another pink bracelet I created recently. It's again a memory wire bracelet. I used my favorite beads of all........ the shamballa beads, which are the ones with the rhinestones all around. I just loooooove those. A friend introduced me to them a couple of years ago and from that time I was hooked. They attract me instantly as I see them. I just need to have them, touch  them or adore them. I can't have enough of them. Anyway..... this is the last of pink bracelets I made so far. I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg