Saturday, May 27, 2017

Innocent beauty

Hi there,

Pffff...... pfff..... pffff......... it's hot here in the Netherlands! 🌞More than 30 degrees Celsius in our backyard. So.......... I decided to go inside to get some colder temperatures. Much better here in my craftroom, though....... also pretty hot. I won't make it long today, but just long enough to share some innocence on this handmade artist trading card as well as a white creme memory wire bracelet I created recently. I hope you like my ATC as well as the bracelet. The bracelet has pretty lace and dangling hearts attached. Pretty and simple I think!

I hope you are enjoying this weekend! I'm off for some more cooling down!

Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ingeborg, WOW what a beautiful tag and the bracelet is so pretty. Love the details you give to all you design. Truly an inspiration my friend. Wishing you a beautiful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg