Friday, May 19, 2017

I am that girl

Hi there,

Here I am again! 😋

I always find it hard to write an interesting blogpost that matches the eyecandy I want to show off!  Of course the art speaks for itself, but to share only pictures is so boring on the other hand, I think. So.......... I will try to do my best, haha.

I have been through hell the past 30 years and as a result I have become a bit speechless and numb, so I guess that's why it's hard to speak and write. 😢 My heart is blocked and broken and I am working hard to reopen it and find peace.

Yes yes, I am that girl on the picture. Like Marie.......... on the outside a lot of 'Can Can' as if everything is fine but on the inside a very opposite life.Thank God I can play with color and flowers! They always cheer me up! I hope this little piece of artwork will cheer you up as well! Have a wonderful day! Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg