Thursday, May 18, 2017

Memory wire bracelets in purple and blue

Handmade memory wire bracelets with purple and blue beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Hello there!

It's in the middle of the night and I can't sleep so I decided to break the bad circle by getting up and writing this little post here. Maybe mr. Sandman will come nearer this way😋

I wanted to share some of my latest memory wire bracelets with you as well as a little key chain, all created in blue and purple shades. I'm a bit addicted to creating these kind of bracelets lately. They are so easy to make! Just some memory wire and beads and your beadtools, that's all!

Memorywire is a type of wire that has a memory for coils. It comes back in the same shape all the time and the most wonderful thing is it fits any wrist, so is very easy to put on! On Youtube you can find many tutorials on making memory wire bracelets. I'm just showing off here to inspire you. I'm don't like to teach, to be honest. 😎 I do hope I actually could inspire you and that you like my bracelets. Come back soon, as I made more of them and will share some soon! See you later alligator!


Handmade memory wire bracelets with purple and blue beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Blue and silver dangles keychain
Blue and silver dangles
Blue beaded dangles by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Blue lace beaded keychain
Handmade memory wire bracelet with seed beads and silver hearts
Handmade memory wire bracelet with seed beads and silver hearts
Handmade memory wire bracelet with seed beads and silver hearts
Purple memory wire bracelet
PUrple bracelet
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelets with purple and blue beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg