Sunday, April 9, 2017

Playing with wires

Handmade memory wire bracelets with purple and blue beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Dear reader,

It's in the middle of the night here in the Netherlands. I can't sleep so I decided to break the circle and get up and update my blog and then try to get back to sleep again.

I wanted to share some of my latest handmade memory wire bracelets with you as well as a little beaded keychain I created. It's all created in blue and purple. I shared the blue memory wire bracelet with the feathers  the other day.

I'm starting to become addicted on making memory wire bracelets lately, haha. A lot of beads go into them though, so if you want to get rid of your bead stash...... start making one of your own.😁 There are tons of memory wire bracelet tutorials to find on YouTube. I just share the inspiration here with you😎. I hope you like my bracelets! I also fabricated a simple blue silver toned keychain with dangling beads, lace and trimmings. I use all kinds of beads in my projects, both cheap and expensive and like to match them together. I think all materials have a beauty of their own. I hope you can agree with me!

Enjoy the eyecandy! I'm going to try to get some sleep again! Happy Sunday to you!

Handmade memory wire bracelets with purple and blue beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Blue and silver dangles keychain
Blue and silver dangles
Blue beaded dangles by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Blue lace beaded keychain
Handmade memory wire bracelet with seed beads and silver hearts
Handmade memory wire bracelet with seed beads and silver hearts
Handmade memory wire bracelet with seed beads and silver hearts
Purple memory wire bracelet
PUrple bracelet
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelet with purple beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade memory wire bracelets with purple and blue beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg