Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy Easter to you!

Hi there,

Just before heading to bed quickly sharing some of my latest handmade artist trading cards with you and some pictures from the garden flowers from early spring. I made a quick wreath from pruned willow branches and added it to the fence my dear husband made on our terrace. Three years ago our Easter was very much different as we then had to spend the holidays in the hospital because my husband had heart surgery then and had to stay there almost one month. We are thankful that he made it and God blessed him with a very good surgeon. My husband is the best man on earthπŸ’“!

I also added some branches behind a wall basket filled with pansies. I thought that is pretty and Easter fancy. I hope you like the eyecandy and I will make my blogpost short today.

Happy Easter πŸ’—πŸ’›to you and blessings from the Netherlands, where it's pretty cold and freezing temperatures during the nights are expected! Of course my hydrangea buds will freeze off yet again this year πŸ˜•


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg