Thursday, April 6, 2017

Again Marie

Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Hello there anyone who reads this in cyberspace! I hope this little share of eyecandy finds you well!

It is already one week later since my last blogpost! Where does time go?! I keep wondering about it, and still that doesn't seem to help.😁 It flies soooooo fast! Can anyone stop it please, haha?

Here is my favorite muse Marie-Antoinette again on my latest handmade artist trading card/ACEO. Marie is wearing a beautiful pink gown with orange flowers and wears it proudly while being on a walk through her beloved flower garden of pink and salmon florals. It appears she's dreaming a little dream just like I did when I was creating her setting on this little artcard. I always am in a dreamy mode when I create, especially when I used to listen to Barbra Streisand music. Lately i'm not listening to her music anymore, because of her political attitude against Trump. That she dislikes him is fine to me, that's her right, but that she tried to push her political message and use her power as an artist to try to bring him down is so low by the ground to me, that it ruined my appetite for her music for good. I won't buy any music or movies from her anymore, as from other artists who were so disrespectful towards Trump. It's sickening I think. Keep your hatred for yourself and don't try to influence all your fans to take the political views you have! So......... lately I don't listen to music anymore even, simply because of all of that! In my humble opinion freedom of speech doesn't include expressing your darkest feelings towards someone. A lot of people have shown their real feathers to me lately! May the light prevail! Off the soapbox, haha!

Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette in pink by Ingeborg van Zuiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg