Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Vintage beauty

Handmade ATC ACEO card with vintage lady and poetry by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Dear reader,

Tuesday blue day, haha😎. Here is one of my latest creative splashes: a handmade artist trading card with this beautiful lady from the past. I found this old poetry piece of paper that I thought matched this card perfectly. This is the little poem:

All sweet and holy dreams seem blent
within thy maiden heart
how delicate in every look
in every thought thou art

It reflects the way my personal creative flow goes and feels somewhat. I love it! I hope you like this little piece of eyecandy for today! May it find you well! Have a magnificent day and enjoy!

Handmade ATC ACEO card with vintage lady by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade ATC ACEO card with vintage lady by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade ATC ACEO card with vintage lady by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade ATC ACEO card with vintage lady by Ingeborg van Zuiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg