Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sweet Valentine Cherub ATC ACEO card

Dear reader,

I'm a bit late with sharing this little Valentine ATC ACEO card with you, but better late than never huh?! So this is a short post to show off my 'Sweet Valentine Cherub' ATC ACEO card that I made recently. I'm always amazed how my cards come to life. The red flower on this card was a little flower that was on my dinnertable as a leftover from last Christmas that had been falling of a garland. I took it upstairs to my craftroom and put it on my craftdesk. I do that all the time with little things that I find here and there, like a button or a pin from other project leftovers. So, my craftdesk is filled with all kinds of leftover beads, and pieces of paper, images, little threads, a bottle of paint or glitterglue from a former project. And then sometimes i'm too lazy to get up and search for something I may need for the project i'm working on at that moment and there are always these pieces on my desk that were laying there because they seem to have this destination to end on that current project! That's how this little card came to life as well. All was on my desk already, except for the red acrylic hearts and the red acrylic bubbles. Even that dictionary text part at the bottom of my card matched the theme as it says something about 'amour'!!! I was flabbergasted myself by that so called 'coincidence'. All the needed materials came together as meant to be! God always directs my hands somehow, I swear!

I hope you enjoy this sweet little Valentine full of love and wish you a wonderful and 'lovely' 😋 weekend!
Sweet Valentine Cherub handmade ATC ACEO by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Sweet Valentine Cherub handmade ATC ACEO by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Sweet Valentine Cherub handmade ATC ACEO by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Sweet Valentine Cherub handmade ATC ACEO by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Sweet Valentine Cherub handmade ATC ACEO by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Sweet Valentine Cherub handmade ATC ACEO by Ingeborg van Zuiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg