Monday, February 20, 2017

My Queen Muse

Handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette muse
Dear reader,

Today I'd like to share this Artist Trading Card/ACEO I made recently. And again....... all the needed materials were on hand on and around my craftdesk! Just like I told you in another blogpost, my creator used my hands to guid me to the right materials and so this pretty muse card was born. I love love love the peacock green gems. They are from the Prima brand. I'm a magpie when it comes to gems, haha. I just love those! It is so much fun to create these little art cards! I've made a ton of them already and you can view them all in my portfolio on Flickr and scroll down on that page and you will find the ATC/ACEO cards in different albums sorted on color. I hope you like my Queen Muse!

Have a wonderful day!

Handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette muse
Handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette muse
Handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette muse
Handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette muse
Handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette muse
Handmade ATC ACEO card with Marie-Antoinette muse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg