Friday, February 24, 2017

I see green

Hi there!

Do you see green? I see green! No, not green with envy 😋. I don't know what that is!😕 I truly don't know what being envious or what envy is. I consider it something of the dark side. I only know of the saying 'green with envy'. What green has to do with being envious......... I don't know! It's certainly not a very 'neutral' feeling when you compare it to the meaning of the color green! I have met lots of envious people on my trail of life. So I do know from bitter experience what envy means, but me, myself and I do not know how it feels to be 'green with envy', thank God! I love the color green nevertheless. I need lots of green around me! It's a magical color! It stands for life, I think.

Anyway......... where was I............ oh yes, I was going to show off some green themed earrings I made. Do you see those big green beads with the little mirros and the bling on it? Those are so cool! They are named 'Kashmiri beads' and are handmade. They are gorgeous, aren't they? I hope you enjoy my little green bling tour for today and feel inspired by this gorgeous color!

Handmade green gold earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden Weijman
Handmade green gold earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden Weijman
Handmade green gold earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden Weijman
Handmade green gold earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden Weijman
Handmade green gold earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden Weijman
Handmade green gold earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden Weijman
Handmade green gold earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden Weijman
Handmade green gold earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden Weijman
Handmade green gold earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden Weijman

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ingeborg, Oh my goodness your green designer jewelry is gorgeous!! It has such a springtime style. You do the best work my friend. Thank you for sharing. Love everything.
    Have a nice weekend and be blessed always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg