Sunday, February 19, 2017

Green floral pin brooch

Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Dear reader,

As you may have noticed..... i'm on a roll! 😊 Like I said in one of my former blogposts....... I've created so much eyecandy lately that I can hardly keep up with making photos of it and sharing it all with you. But that's good! Good for me at least as it means my creativity flow is where it's supposed to be: on a roll! So...... one of the jewels I created is this green floral pin brooch. It's the first time i've created a pin like this and it was fun to make it. I added all kinds of beads and charms as you can see and played around with dangles, florals and strings. These kind of brooches are typically used for closing a cardigan or as a fashion statement on knit- or crochetwear. Because the pin itself is quite thick it's not suitable for thin materials to stick through. I was in a fashionable mood so I added the Paris Eiffel Tower and a cloisonné bead to it as well, oh and of course that lovely fairy! I hope you like it!

Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade brooch pin with gold green floral accents by Ingeborg van Zuiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg