Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Mayflower

Good day to you!

Christmas is over, the clock ticks quickly towards the end of the year 2016, my crown year in which my dear husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary! I love my husband so very much! We've come to an agreement to make it at least another 35 more years, so..... we are not even halfway there. I will be 85 then and he will be 108!😍 We will go for it, haha! Our love is as strong as God is!

The sun is doing it's best to shine a bit longer again during the day. We're heading in the only and right direction...... a new spring and hopefully a very prosperous new year! So many exciting things are on the agenda for the world. I can feel it in the air! I hope my hopes will come true. I for myself will keep wishing upon a star and pray for peace. With my head always into flowers and sparkles and now carefully dreaming from a new spring to come I thought to create this happy greeting card which I baptized 'The Mayflower'. I decorated the backside as well and added some matching earrings I created earlier this year but didn't share these pictures from. I hope you enjoy the eyecandy for today and foremost I hope you have had a peaceful and loving Christmas time! Remember to............ Enjoy today! Tomorrow may never come! And thank you to my dear readers for the lovely comments! Always!
The Mayflower handmade greeting card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade paper flower by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of paper art greeting card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
handmade paper flower by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of paper art greeting card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of paper art greeting card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of paper art greeting card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of paper art greeting card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
handmade paper flower by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of paper art greeting card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Center of handmade paper flower by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of paper art greeting card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Details of paper art greeting card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Center of handmade paper flower by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Floral earrings created by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Pink earrings created by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Pink earrings on display created by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Pink earrings on display created by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Ingeborg, Happy New Year and congratulations to you and your husband! Wishing you a fabulous year ahead! love, Georgianna xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg