Saturday, December 24, 2016

Teal chandelier earrings and more

Dear reader,

Just before Christmas starts I wanted to show the last batch of teal and pearl earrings I designed. The tealblue chandelier earrings were an experiment and i'm quite happy with the outcome. They are truly grand LOL and quite something to have dangling in your ears 😎 They were so much fun to create!  I used faux pearls for these as well as miracle beads for the drops and little bicone Swarovski beads with AB finish as well as opalite beads. I added some extra pictures here so you can see them shine when the light is glowing on them. Isn't it true magic how those miracle beads shine? Also some fairy pearl earrings with faux drop pearls and strass as well as flowers. This will end my teal blue series of the past days then.

I am now preparing for Christmas eve. In the meantime i'm enjoying beautiful and God send music from the Mormon Tabernacle choir. I read on the internet that they will perform at the inauguration of President Donald Trump on the 20th of January 2017. I'm so much looking forward to that day. It will be a day that give me the chills for sure when I hear that choir singing. Such a great choice to invite that choir. I'd never heard of them before but i'm hooked! I love choirs and sang in a couple of choirs myself. It's so magical to hear the synchronicity in voices and the blending of the tones. So perfect! It truly transfers me to Narnia! I will put a youtube video of them at the end of this post so you can hear it yourself! Amazing Grace! That truly IS! Thank you for your time and hope you will enjoy!

Handmade teal pearl chandelier earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade teal pearl chandelier earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade teal pearl chandelier earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade teal pearl chandelier earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade teal pearl chandelier earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade teal pearl chandelier earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pearl drop earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pearl earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pearl drop fairy earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade teal earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade teal earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg