Monday, December 12, 2016

Pink earrings again

Hello world!

Time for some fashionability today, I thought.

And again i'm way behind in time. Everything that's happening in the world right now somehow keeps me so occupied that I can't find more time to write on my blog. Before i know the day is over! I've had to put the Christmas tree and decorations up and it took me 5 days to complete only my tree! I become slower and slower, pffff..... Before we know it it IS Christmas so............ before everything turns red πŸ˜„ I will share a little peek of pink, haha. Here are some of the latest earrings I created. Almost all simple designs I think, except for the UFO earrings as I call them. I was inspired by some news item about a space landing creating those! Pink is my favorite color to use for beading, as you might have noticed 😎. I just love love love pink. I'm a typical girly girl, haha. I even catch myself still looking at barbies when i'm in a shop that sells stuff like that! Of course I do love all colors, but we all have some favorites or even one favorite don't we? Well, then, mine is PINK✏🌸🌺🌷 Colours are so interesting! I hope you enjoy my pink splashes for today. Still sooooooo much more to share. Help me hoping my pace will be quicker for the next time! In the meantime, have a great day and enjoy!

Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pink dangling earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Pink handmade UFO earrings with shamballa beads
Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Pink UFO earrings
Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade pink earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg