Saturday, December 17, 2016

Madame rouge

Good day everyone,

Almost Christmas and I bet you are all busy prepairing for Christmas, or not? I choose to keep things as stressless as possible. Pressure is so high these days that I find it really hard work to keep the stress out of my home and stay mindfull and focussed on peace and love. Fortunately my dear husband and I are always by ourselves during Christmas, so we can keep things quiet and comfortable and if we would like we could just keep our pyama's on, haha. We won't though LOL 😛. We always dress up a bit, just for the sake of Christmas. After all it is a very special time of the year and we focus on glitter and glamour. It's all about the light and sparkles and foremost that Jesus Christ is being born. We watch A Christmas Carol and some other great movies and enjoy each other. As Christmas traditionally brings a lot of red colors with it I thought of creating this pretty red vintage style greeting card in between and show it off here on my blog. It's not neccessarily a Christmas card but could be used for this occassion. I made a floral dangle alongside with it with beaded red flowers and golden leaf and also decorated the inside and backside of the card. I hope this little red post finds you well and that you will have a good time decorating and preparing for the most wonderful time of the year! Will be back soon again!
Handmade red vintage style card with pretty lady and lace
Inside of handmade vintage style card
Handmade red vintage style card with pretty lady and lace
Handmade red vintage style card with pretty lady and lace
Handmade red vintage style card with pretty lady and lace
Red paper roses and embellishments
Beaded dangle with red rose and beaded flower
Handmade red vintage style card with pretty lady and lace
Handmade card with vintage lady and roses
Handmade red vintage style card with pretty lady and lace
Handmade red vintage style card with pretty lady and lace
Handmade red vintage style card with pretty lady and lace

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ingeborg, Just looking at your gorgeous creation brings peace and calm and keeps the stress away. I love this pretty design with reds and florals. Your ideas just flow as you come up with fabulous designs every time for every season. Wishing you a beautiful Christmas filled with many blessings. Love and happiness to you and your hubby in the new year. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Celeste,
    THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for your sweet and kind comment yet again! You're such a sweetheart, all the time! I always love to hear from you and of course I wish you the very same for this Christmas and the upcoming year. I hope all is well with you and that your Christmas will be the best ever! Big hugs and stay well dear! xoxo Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg