Thursday, December 22, 2016

Blue bells

Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Hi there dear reader!

I hope you are doing great wherever you are and are not too stressed out over all the Christmas preps to be done!

Now..... only 2 days to go and then it's Christmas. I can hear the bells ringing already 🔔 and with that I mean I am trying to find a 'word bridge' between my blue bells topic for today and the Christmas bells 😊 . I made some Christmas 'belles' earrings again and wanted to quickly show them to you, just before they will end in my ears perhaps, haha. I made a couple of pairs in blue and white colors this time. I played around with faux pearls and balls this time as well as with miracle beads. You can see them glow on one of the pictures where the earrings are with the blue drops. Isn't it a miracle how they shine?! I love those! I'm a magpie when it comes to glitter and shiny things. My eye always is caught into the glitter trap lol. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I promiss to be back soon again with more!

Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Dangling floral earrings with glitter shamballa beads
Handmade teal pearl earrings
Teal pearl earrings with AB flowers
Miracle drop beads earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings with miracle drop beads by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Shiny drop miracle beads in handmade dangling earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Turquoise gumball earrings
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ingeborg, Your blue bells earrings are stunning. I have to say, I'm like you and love the bling and sparkle of pretty jewelry. Your designs are gorgeous. Each pair is so pretty.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas my friend and many blessings in the new year.
    Hugs and joys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Celeste! I'm glad you like my earrings! I hope your Christmas will be full of magical sparkles! Merry Christmas to you!!! xox Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg