Sunday, November 6, 2016

Time for Christmas Happiness

Good Sunday to you!

Just a short post with sharing the first Christmas card I created for this season. Christmas will soon be here. I just cannot understand the whole time concept. My feelings go much slower than the clock wants me to go :D The older I get the harder it is to catch the right pace. The world is spinning in my humble opinion. Everything is so much in a hurry these days and we 'must' do so many things to stay tuned with everything. I'm really struggling with that. Anyway, as long as I still manage to accomplish at least something than i'm not completely lost I guess, hehe. I hope you like my newest Christmas card then. It's quite simple and small this time, but it was fun to create. I love those vintage children images. They do so good in art. don't you think? I hope you feel inspired to start creating your own Christmas art as well. Enjoy today! Tomorrow may never come!

Handmade vintage style Christmas card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade vintage style Christmas card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade vintage style Christmas card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade vintage style Christmas card by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade vintage style Christmas card by Ingeborg van Zuiden

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ingrid, I love your newest Christmas card. Using the little victorian girl graphics are perfect.
    Just beautiful my friend. I do love to create Christmas cards too with painted scenes. So nice to send and receive. Not sure I'll get any done this year but I hope to try.
    Yes, the world and our daily lives are moving too fast. I have slowed down to enjoy the moments and it surely does one good. Life is short, I'd don't want to miss it.
    Blessings, xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg