Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Silver and blues

Hi there!

I bet today a lot of people are feeling blue due to the outcome of the USA elections!? Well i'm not having the blues today but did make something blue. So..... to adjust to the blues I decided to cheer you up with inspiration of new jewelry creations of silver and blue.

No matter what color I use, I love to create with all colors, but my preference always will go for pink and purple, haha. But alas........ today is blue and silver day so here are the latest earrings I created. It was fun to make earrings again and I feel like i'm the little girl I was before, so that is a good feeling to me! I have lots and lots more to share the upcoming time, so stay tuned in earringland :D I hope this little post will find you well and that your blues will soon go from purple to pink or from cold to warm feelings.

Remember to enjoy today, as tomorrow may never come!
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Handmade earrings in silver and blue by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous jewelry designs Ingrid and I love the colors you use in the details. So pretty. Do you have a shop in town or online that your designs are being offered? Just beautiful. Have a great weekend ahead sweet friend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg