Saturday, November 19, 2016

Marie and the Peacock card

Handmade card details of peacock and flowers
Hello world!

I'm still into the blues (and certainly not because of the elections in the USA........ i mean let the upcoming new president first do his job and then judge!👐😎 ) ; but i get distracted and since i'm in the Netherlands it's not even my president, hehe .......... so i'm still into the blues as you can see on my latest creative explosion which is this handmade peacock themed card 😄. Dream of tomorrow and give positive thoughts to this world, that's the least what you and I can do to really start making a difference!

I'm in the mood again for creating all kinds of different things and it makes me so happy to be on some sort of a faster track again when it comes to my passion for making art and jewelry! I have tons of things ready for my camera but time flies so fast and that's the biggest challenge for me. The days run so fast that I can hardly breath, pffff. But I try to come back in a faster pace, I promiss! I hope you are doing well and hope this little blue explosion is making your eyes happy! I made it myself completely from scratch and even decorated the inside of it a bit. I loved making the beaded leaves! So relaxing!

I would love to hear from you so drop a little comment if you like. I always love to hear from you. Celeste....... thank you so much again for your sweet compliments! Somehow Blogger won't give my comment on your comment through the normal way so that's why i'm giving thanks for each and every comment I get from you in this blogpost. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the happiest time of the year!
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Inside of handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Give me a hand
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Marie
Green beaded leaves on handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
handmade peacock card by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ingeborg, I just love your series of blues. This card is incredible. In fact, I have a dear friend named Marie who raises peacocks. This really caught my eye. The details are amazing. Thank you for the comments here fro my visits. I am a no reply blogger because there is a glitch in the system and I had to elect this so my comments would go through to bloggers. If not, they only went to blogger dashboard and most friends did not see them there.
    Wishing you a lovely day and have fun creating. I am so excited for you to be on this design roll again and look forward to seeing all the amazing creations you come up with. Blessings to you. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg