Friday, October 14, 2016

More heartfelt creativity

Hi there,

Today i'd like to share some more heartfelt creativity of mine which is the second heart I made in a series of three. I shared the first one yesterday in this post.

I had so much fun creating these hearts. I had a friend who made the most beautiful shabby fabric hearts for me and actually was I inspired by her hearts, that are hanging in my craftroom.

I made the heart on a base of mdf board and added all kinds of papers, stickers, handmade flower and other embellishments to it.  I hope you like the eyecandy for today and that you may feel inspired!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ingeborg, your heart is gorgeous. Every details is so perfectly placed as you do so well. Your designs keep getting better and better with every creation. Love this so much. Have a beautiful and blessed week ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ingeborg, Happy weekend my friend. Thank you for stopping by to visit and your kind comment. It's always so nice to see you. I so enjoyed your pretties again in this post. Your attention to the sweet details make everything you design extra gorgeous!! Have a nice weekend and blessings to you. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg