Thursday, October 13, 2016

It is all about the heart

Details on handmade victorian paper heart
Goodmorning to you!

Im on a roll lol. I'm more in my heart I guess and that matches the fact that i've been creating a couple of hearts. This is a heart I'd like to share, in a series of 3. I made it of chipboard with adding this pretty victorian flower lady and pink flowers. I made the pink golden paper flower myself as well. The heart has a soft pink pastel tassel and I added cotton lace to make it possible to hang. On the backside I made it possible to write a message from the heart. Isn't that what it's all about in life? To show someone your appreciation?

Everyone wants to be loved, not? We are all seeking for love and attention. So.... show somebody some love from your heart today. Just make a cup of tea or coffee for your husband or wife, or friend and/or give him/her a big hug, or call your brother or sister whom you haven't spoken for such a long time, buy a bunch of flowers or one rose and give it to a stranger, or give your doctor a compliment instead of complaints. Sharing love is not about giving big things, it's about a smile, a hug, telling someone how much they mean to you or cheer someone up! I can make a big difference in someone's life! This world needs that sooooooo much right now!

Handmade victorian vintage pink paper heart with tassel
Handmade victorian vintage pink paper heart with tassel
Handmade victorian vintage pink paper heart with tassel
Handmade pink paper flower with bronze heart
Handmade victorian vintage pink paper heart with paper flower
Handmade victorian vintage pink paper heart with paper flower
Handmade victorian vintage pink paper heart with paper flower
Handmade victorian vintage pink paper heart with paper flower
Victorian lady with pink paper roses
Handmade pink paper heart with victorian lady by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade label by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg