Friday, October 7, 2016

Blues beauty

Hi there, goodmorning!

Now........... this is a miracle.......call the newspaper! I was here yesterday too and I managed to come back today after being off for such a long time in the past year. I'm on a better track I guess, hehe. There is always hope! Thank you my dear online friend Celestina Marie for your sweet comment on my former post. It lifts me up so much to know there are interested readers for my blog and to know my shares are appreciated. I love to hear from you and your comment always makes me smile!

Today i'd like to share some of my handmade paper flowers and a mini paper tag I created. Also wanted to show off one of my favorite roses in the garden that is still blooming in October. It's Rosa 'Rosarium Uetersen'. You will find pictures of this beauty at the end op this post. Isn't it gorgeous? Again not much words on my tongue so I let the pictures speak for themselves again. I hope you enjoy today's eyecandy!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Dear Friend, Your designs are gorgeous and I love the shades of blue. Love your paper flowers and your garden roses are incredibly beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talents and inspiring. I always love to stop in and glad you are posting again and sharing your talent. Wishing you a great weekend. Blessings to you. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg