Monday, August 29, 2016

Stitching flowers

Hi there,

It's been a long while since i've posted. Time flies too fast in my life lately. So many things happened, so many changes to digest and it has brought me into a very quiet mode. I can be only quiet these days, very very quiet. Don't know how to get out of it, but I guess it's a good sign after years and years of difficult trials on all kinds of levels.

I have been 'quietly' sitting in my little paradise garden a lot and took time to pick up my beloved cross-stitching hobby for a change. (This picture at the left is from my backyard taken in the beginning of summer.)

I have a big box filled with new cross-stitching kits; big and little projects and decided to pick some little ones i'd bought years ago. They are from Serendipity from the series of Carolyn's garden. Of course it had to be flowers to stitch, hehe. What else can you expect from me, huh?! So.... I hope you enjoy the happy views of these flowers then..... there is Sweet pea, Poppy, Sunflower and Petunia, but I have more to come soon! So stay tuned. I hope to be able to get back here soon!

Blessings and have a wonderful end of summer!
Pink petunia cross-stitching by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Pink petunia cross-stitching by Ingeborg van Zuiden

 Sweet peas cross-stitching by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Sweet peas cross-stitching by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Sweet peas cross-stitching by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Poppy cross-stitch by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Poppy cross-stitch by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Sunflower cross-stitching by Ingeborg van Zuiden-Weijman
Sunflower cross-stitching by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Sunflower cross-stitch by Ingeborg van Zuiden



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg