Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Roses for my garden

Oh oh......... so many more weeks have passed in the meantime. Sorry to have let you down. I have been creating a bit but foremost was outside enjoying the garden and planning new borders. I've bought some new roses for planting in my back garden this year and will show them to you. My dear husband has planted them for me and so......... now i'm in happy expectance of them :D I just can't wait to see them coming. The pictures look so promissing! These are the ones I bought........ aren't they gorgeous?

Queen of Hearts
Rosarium Uetersen
Red Leonardo DaVinci
Kir Royal
Aloha

Westerland
Rose de Rescht

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg