Friday, April 15, 2016

French Marie tags

Oh la la.......... here comes Marie again. Isn't she pretty? I love the soft pastel colors of her dresses and was so inspired by these images that I had to create some special spring tags for her :)

The fashionable pastimes of Marie-Antoinette are always so inspiring for me. I feel connected to Marie and foremost see the comparison in the way she lived in her own created indulging palace and the way I created mine. I almost do the same (except eat cake and macarons day in and out :D to escape from the bitter and painful realities of life. I am not able to deal with all the horrifying and sad stories I see on TV about abuse, wars, injustice and corruption and therefor need to escape into my own fantasy world. Thank God for the ability to create that for myself and to tribute to the pure soul of Marie. So.... here are two handmade tags indulged with flowers and pearls. I created some simple handmade paper flowers as well to show to you. May love and kindness find you today! I hope you enjoy the eyecandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg