Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A note from Marie

Hi there,

Here I am again with a note from Marie-Antoinette :D

This time I finished this small notecard with the beautiful Marie-Antoinette on the front in a frame of fabric flowers and crochet stars. At the same time it's a pretty display card because of its stiffness. On the inside one can write a little note.

I'm glad I finished this one as this project has been on my desk for more than a year! Unbelievable how slow my pace is these days, but better a late finish then never, haha.

We keep on trying to move on! More eyecandy to come! Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear Friend. Be Happy Everyday. I love that and your design is beautiful. So many special details you incorporate into your work and each is a treasure. Thank you for sharing and inspiriring. Have a great weekend. Blessings my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg