Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pinkspire

Goodday to you!

I hope my little post will find you well :) It is a beautiful sunny and fairly cold day today here, in the Netherlands, but nevertheless I can smell Spring in the air! The birds become very active these days, so I notice. I love this time of the year when everything in nature seems to want to be reborn! I cannot wait for the mornings to come and hear the birds singing again. Now and then I hear the blackbird starting and finishing his day. I live with the birds; always did. This morning I saw 'my' pigeon waiting for me on a rose arch. He was all fluffed up and apparantly cold, the poor thing. I made sure to get him his favorite seeds before I picked my own :D It is very busy in my little garden with all kinds of chatty friends. They are always there, my true friends. Anyway.......I notice that when the sun is shining on days like this, I tend to think pink! Pink is my favorite color, in case you didn't notice that :P So, today I thought to share some in between 'pinkspiration' of my hand. I hope you will get into the pink mood as well! In the meantime i'll see to get some new projects finished to be shown.

Rose from my garden 'Leonardo DaVinci'
Details of paper art flowers and ribbon on handmade card
Crochet blocks
Word art on a handmade Valentine's card
Pink Hydrangea from my garden

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear Friend, Yes, let's think spring and pink. Everything you create is lovely in shades of pink and so spring inspiring. Love all your darling crocheted flowers. I still enjoy the special ones you created for me. They are such a delight and such a treasure to me knowing they came from your talented hands.
    Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week. Blessings. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg