Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Fairy beautiful

Handmade pastel greeting card with fairy girl
Hello there!
I am back with some brightness again! How are you doing in the meantime? I wonder who is reading my blog :) Whomever it is, welcome here and I hope you like my share of eyecandy now and then. I am still trying to get the hang of blogging again and that's the reason why i'm in here quite unregularly. But I hope you still find it worth while to come in. I have so many unfinished projects on my desk and this card was one of them. I managed to finally finish it off this week and am quite satisfied with it. I love the vintage flower girl images and this one is the Sweet pea flower girl. Sweet peas are, amongst roses, hydrangeas and pansies, my most favorite flowers. I long to smell them again this summer, don't you too?! I made a medaillon on this card with using coffee filter paper. LOL, I had a package of coffee filters that weren't right. They caused leakage of the coffee and so I could throw the whole pack away, but of course I saw something useful for them :P Another pile of paper in my room now, haha. I see use in all kinds of stuff lately. I guess I will always be a pack rat, hehe. Anyway....... this is my fairy beautiful sweet pea girl card then. I hope you enjoy it! See you next time. May God bless you with happy things! Peace!


Craft paper medaillon
Details of pastel roses and sequins
Handmade fairy greeting card with crochet flowers by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade yarn flower with rhinestones
Details of pins and medaillon with floral sequins
Backside of fairy beautiful card
Add caption
Bronze beaded corner with seed beads
Paper flower dangle with turquoise circle sequins and beaded heart string

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ingeborg, PURELY GORGEOUS. You are the queen of beautiful tags. Love the fresh pretty colors and all the wonderful details you add. Thank you for sharing and always the great inspiration.
    Hope you are well. Busy here and can't believe it's nearly Feb. already. Where has the time gone??
    Enjoy and Happy designing my talented friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celeste! Thank you so very much for your sweet comment and compliment! Yes, time flies so fast these days. The world is spinning! I hope you feel well! Best wishes, xox Ingeborg

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and photos of your work. I have not been in the internet. Today I was overjoyed to see your name again.
    You have a Fairy Sweet site.
    Love from Texas.
    Mary Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Kay! Thank you so much for such sweet words. I am glad i could make you happy today! I hope you will find my little answer well and best wishes to Texas from the Netherlands too! Blessings, Ingeborg :)

      Delete
  3. Hi My Friend, Just lovely as always. Your designs and work just brighten my cold day here in Texas.
    Thank you for sharing and keep blogging and bringing us the beauty that comes from your imagination. You are a talented one and always inspire!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg