Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bright Marie handmade tag

Helloooooooooo, it's me again!

This time with a bright handmade tag I wanted to share with you. It has been on my desk for ages to get finished and then finally this week I managed to bring this little project to an end :D It is a journaling tag. The front side features the pretty Marie-Antoinette with lots of little daisy flowers and on the back you can write a little note on the ledger paper in between the bright pink and yellow roses. I have tons of little projects on my craftdesk waiting to finish off and since spring will come soon it will be about time to clean my desk out before it arrives. It feels good to create a bit again after such a long time off. Stay tuned! I will be back soon :D

I hope you enjoy the eyecandy for today and feel inspired to start creating with bright colors yourself! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ingeborg, This creation is gorgeous. All the details you add make it extra special. Yes, a beautiful inspiration and hope for springtime to follow these cold winter days. Thanks for sharing your talents. Have fun finishing your designs. Lovely work. Blessings to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Celeste, Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Blessings back to you and stay warm! Spring will arrive soon! :)) hugs, Ingeborg

      Delete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg